My goals for April revolve primarily around two games, The Secret World and Tree of Savior. For TSW my plans are to finish up more of Tokyo and keep working on a dps gear set for nightmare dungeons. On that note, I’d also like to clear more of nightmare dungeons than just Polaris so I’m aiming to complete the first four. I don’t know if I’ll make it to Issue 14 this month but it looks great and I’m glad they’re going back to a format similar to Issues 5-7; it gives me something to look forward to.
After 40+ levels on my first character, Tree of Savior required a bit of a reboot. There were things I didn’t understand about the leveling that I do now and starting over was the easiest way to get things right. More than the leveling process though, I wasn’t happy with the advance class I chose for the Archer and wanted to not only pick a different path for that class but also try all the other base classes (wizard, swordsman, and cleric) before making a decision on what to focus on as a main.
I’ve also added a few single player games to the list of objectives but they are all secondary to the MMOs. Ideally I just want to make some kind of progress in all three single player titles this month. So without further ado, here are my gaming goals for the month of April, 2016.
The Secret World
- Finish Tokyo through Issue 11
- Upgrade Head and Major Talismans to QL 10.4 (only need seven more upgrade kits)
- Determine what glyphs to use for my Minor Talismans and Weapons
- Upgrade my Weapon glyphs to 10.4
- Complete the first 4 dungeons on Nightmare difficulty
Tree of Savior
- Level all classes to 20
- Select one class to focus on; level to 50
- Continue researching the leveling process and “end game” activities
- Write a beginner’s guide to leveling in ToS before the F2P launch
Single Player Games
- Finish chapter one in Life is Strange
- Complete Summer, Year 1 in Stardew Valley
- Finish playing The Deadly Tower of Monsters