After deciding to take a step back from Black Desert and drop Blade & Soul all together, I thought it would be a good idea to revisit my goals for the month. March is about half way through so it’s also a good opportunity to take stock of where I’m at.
For the most part things are going well in The Secret World, although I’ve recently learned that upgrading my AEGIS gear uses the same currency as upgrading my talismans which means I won’t likely get all slots up to QL 10.4. I’ll definitely be able to obtain the rocket launcher (once I figure out how) and I think I’ll at least make it through Issue 10. As for getting to know my Cabal, I’ve already had several opportunities to run dungeons with them and will hopefully have more in the coming weeks.
Since I’ve added Trove to my list of MMOs I’m playing, I’ve also added goals related to that title to my list. My primary goal is to finish leveling the Chloromancer to 20 which should be obtainable as I’m already at 17. I wasn’t going to worry about my gear but once I realized that the auction house allowed me to purchase a lot of what I need to craft better gear, I figured I might as well try. And with the expansion coming, I’ll want to have my gear as upgraded as possible for the new content. Other than that, I plan on earning cubits and running challenges as I’m able to finally get a flying Azulian dragon.
The Secret World
- Get to know my new Cabal better and participate in group events
- Finish Tokyo through Issue 11
- Obtain QL 10 custom purple gear for all slots
- Upgrade Head and Major Talismans to QL 10.4
- Complete all dungeons on Elite difficulty
- Get the last auxiliary weapon, the rocket launcher
- Level Chloromancer to 20
- Upgrade caster gear to shadow 5
- Complete first two floors of Shadow Tower every week
- Earn 25,000 Cubits for Dragon Coin Tome
- Obtain Azulian Dragon
Black Desert Online
- Log in daily to complete hunting dailies
Blade and Soul
- Try the new Warlock class
Life is Strange
- Get through Chapter 1
One thought on “Updated Goals for March”
Pingback: Goals for April in Gaming and Meta – Mersault